Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Name Me


I thought I was empty.
I AM

I thought hope existed, but not for me
I AM

I thought you were the one
I AM

I thought dreams were disproportionately dispersed among those who didn’t deserve
I AM

I thought living was hard
I AM

These thoughts started in despair, then I began to listen and re-read the words my heart spoke. I haphazardly, proudly and boastfully for a quick second began to live in truth that. 

I AM empty so that I may be a better vessel. 

I AM hope

I AM the one being waited for

I AM a dream and I shall share my visions

I AM alive, dreaming hope to disperse to those who are empty

Then my heart rested in extreme gratitude of the great I AM;  better understanding that I AM because the Great I AM is...

I AM the Word made flesh and the Spirit that dwells

I AM the substance that that calculates all wrongs and wounds and throw them into the sea of forgetfulness.

I AM of no time and space yet completely and utterly yours

I AM, the I AM, I AM the Healer, I AM who makes all things New, I AM your comforter, I AM the I AM that circulates without matter or the need for kinesis. I AM your HOPE. I AM the One who holds time and circumstance for you. I AM the ultimate dream machine. I AM the ONE who gives you my name

I AM Word SPOKEN BY B

No comments:

Post a Comment